Wednesday, December 01, 2004

A New Start

I have been using the computer for creating graphics and animations for years and I had really got out of the habit of sketching.

I did try a few times to put together a sketching kit but I tended to try and carry too much and spent more time thinking about what I was going to use than actually drawing anything. Also the large bag that I was using made me feel really conspicuous and as I am rather nervous about sketching in public anyway, I found this another reason not to do anything.

Anyway I have decided to try again, this time with a really small sketching kit that I can carry all the time and the photo shows what I came up with



there is a larger image with more details on my web site
click here to view detailed image

I have tried the kit out in the garden and you can see the first sketch in the photo, I will post a larger image of it later.

I am hoping that this kit will get me back into sketching, and that this blog will provide the inspiration to stick at it. Only time will tell

Alanti

Comments:
Hi, Alanti. I'm no artist, but I found your account of how you came up with your little sketch kit facinating!

I bet you could make some money making up some for others and putting them on E-Bay or something. Right?

Anyway, I really like your first sketch.

Eddie Maddox
USA
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?